Types of Skin Problems that can appear without proper Skin Care
Dermatologists opine that the sooner you start taking care of the skin, the more you could avoid the problems arising due to dead skin cells, dry skin type or several other types of problems like acne, dull skin or wrinkles.
Here’s discussing some of the problems arising due to improper skin care.
- Wrinkles: It is easily arguable that there is no remedy to stop wrinkles. The best way to reduce wrinkles is to take as much early skin care as is possible. And as the skin is subjected to much rough usage like tugging, pulling, and rubbing (thanks to applying and removing the makeup), skin care creams should be applied as early as possible so as to prevent wrinkling and skin damage.
- Texture: Maintaining the skin texture is a tough task in today’s So, it is very important part of beauty regime to take care of the skin texture. Skin Care creams should be an important part of the daily beauty regime for those people who have dry skin and the tendency of forming dark eye circles and crow’s feet under their eyes. Besides, applying under eye creams daily would ensure that the under eye skin is kept oil-free.
Beauty Products that are an absolute necessity in our kitty
- Face Wash: A face wash is an absolute necessity to wash off the dirt and the oil from the face. It unclogs the pores of the face and refreshes the skin. Therefore, giving the skin the look the fresh look it deserves.
- Moisturizing Oil: It is great to begin your day with moisturizing oil. First of all, use cotton to wipe off dust and dirt off the face and then apply cleansing oil with moisturizing agents to refresh and awaken the skin for the day. After that clean the face with warm water.
- Cleanser: After washing the face with oil use a soothing low pH balance cleanser to deep cleanse the pores of the skin.
- Serum: Serum can be defined as both as a moisturizer and not a moisturizer. Serums are full of active ingredients that help the skin retain moisture. But the skin serums are lighter in context and are easily absorbable than moisturizers.
- Under Eye Cream: Under Eye creams are lighter in texture and help retain the moisture of the eye and decrease the puffiness of the eyes. It also helps the under eye skin to retain moisture.